View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:20 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 895 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next
 PGM's Available - 2006 
Author Message
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:28 am
Posts: 1067
Location: Los Angeles
Post PGM's Available - 2006
How about we start a new 2006 thread? :-) - Eddie



Expensive PGM600 from Mae -
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-Paul-Gilbert ... dZViewItem

_________________
Image


Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:56 pm
Profile ICQ
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:19 am
Posts: 4910
Location: Humble Beginnings, Sweden
Post 
AndersPGM wrote:
http://www.gmf.se/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=100162

PGM100 JB in great condition, for sale in Sweden.
(Previously owned by Magnus Olsson, hence the picture,
Pups replaced with Dimarzio The Breed).

7000 SEK (868,16 USD)

Nice price if you ask me...I´d buy it in a heartbeat...if I weren´t so desperately poor.


This one is apparently up for sale again.

http://www.gmf.se/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=100162

Translation:


Andersbanders: "New try, 8000SEK
Quick deal 7500 SEK"

Magnus: "Here´s a small pic of the guitar.
Image
This is a very nice exemplar and it sounds incredible.
When I parted with it, it was in very good condition,
and I´m pretty certain it still is.
Pick ups are not original, but replaced with Dimarzio The Breed
(same color as the original) coz the original pups were very faded
and didn´t look good.
/Magnus

Andersbanders: Thanks for the help with info and pic, Magnus.
It is still in the same great condition.
I meant to sell it a week ago or so, but had a change of heart.
Now I really need cash so...:(
If I win the lottery I´ll keep it.

_________________
Image
Irrashaimase!


Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:15 am
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:28 am
Posts: 1067
Location: Los Angeles
Post 
should we make this a sticky too? coz people tends to look at the PGM available 2005 now...

_________________
Image


Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:01 pm
Profile ICQ
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:49 am
Posts: 5496
Location: Seymour, In.
Post 
It might be easier to just remove the 05' off the subject line of the old sticky and just keep it listing them there. Whatever Eddie wants to do. He speaks, and we shall follow. :lol: --Jason


Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:37 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun

Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:47 pm
Posts: 3069
Post 
Good idea. Sticky the 2006 and un-sticky the 2005?

I don't have the power to stickify.....we have to call in the big guns.


Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:39 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:49 am
Posts: 5496
Location: Seymour, In.
Post 
Just keeping one "PGM's Available" thread seem less confusing to me. Loose the date from the sticky, and we should be golden. No one would probably even notice! How knows, we might even eventually catch up with the Hot Babes page count.... Nah, like that could EVER happen!! :lol: --Jason


Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:14 am
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:28 am
Posts: 1067
Location: Los Angeles
Post 
i think its a good idea to keep the year. that way we can keep track of which PGMs were available in each year... and maybe the prices too... so that we know the supply and demand of the PGMs (although we already know the demand for PGMs were and will always be high)

_________________
Image


Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:13 am
Profile ICQ
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 5489
Location: Torrance California
Post 
Ibanezer wrote:
i think its a good idea to keep the year. that way we can keep track of which PGMs were available in each year... and maybe the prices too... so that we know the supply and demand of the PGMs (although we already know the demand for PGMs were and will always be high)


That is a good idea, but a good portion of the PGM's available in the old thread are ebay auctions. After a few months those links are no longer good, so you can't see how much it sold for. If you need to know the aproximate date an old PGM was sold you can just look at the date the post was made.

There will always be people willing to pay top dollar for a certain guitar, and someone else who finds the same model for dirt cheap in a garage sale. I rarely find the steals, but am always looking.


Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:50 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11820
Post 
EKG wrote:
Good idea. Sticky the 2006 and un-sticky the 2005?

I don't have the power to stickify.....we have to call in the big guns.


Done.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:16 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:49 am
Posts: 5496
Location: Seymour, In.
Post 
Ebay PGM30. --Jason

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-PGM30WH-Paul ... dZViewItem


Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:09 am
Profile
God Of The Sun

Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:47 pm
Posts: 3069
Post 


This is the good one with the Edge Pro I and Prestige neck.


Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:39 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:49 am
Posts: 5496
Location: Seymour, In.
Post 
I guess if you HAD to have a 30, that would be the one to get. I've seen MAE have used 300's for about the same money though. --Jason


Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:41 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:16 pm
Posts: 112
Location: Rotherham, England
Post 
xjustice09x wrote:
Ibanezer wrote:
i think its a good idea to keep the year. that way we can keep track of which PGMs were available in each year... and maybe the prices too... so that we know the supply and demand of the PGMs (although we already know the demand for PGMs were and will always be high)


That is a good idea, but a good portion of the PGM's available in the old thread are ebay auctions. After a few months those links are no longer good, so you can't see how much it sold for. If you need to know the aproximate date an old PGM was sold you can just look at the date the post was made.

There will always be people willing to pay top dollar for a certain guitar, and someone else who finds the same model for dirt cheap in a garage sale. I rarely find the steals, but am always looking.


If someone informs us about an auction on ebay, maybe they could keep track of it and tell us how much it sold for, so that we could use the selling prices as a guide on how much we should bid if another one does turn up?
(Eg,
Ibanez PGM 300 for sale on ebay [link]
EDIT - sold for ......... )
Just an idea for people who want to buy a PGM.


Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:13 am
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:40 am
Posts: 168
Location: Tampere, Finland
Post 
PGM90thHAM available on ebay.
In Aberdeen, Scotland - posting to europe only.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Paul-Gilbert-Ibanez-pgm-90-Signed_W0QQitemZ7385094324QQcategoryZ33043QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sold for 1184GBP (~ 2109USD, 1736EUR)

Dave


Last edited by Finn_Dave on Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:47 am
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 651
Location: Scotland :(
Post 
OMFG it's the one I've always wanted and I've just spent all my money on a new PC/PSP... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:





FUUUUUUCK! I could collect it as well! :cry: :cry: :cry:


Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:55 pm
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:40 am
Posts: 168
Location: Tampere, Finland
Post 
GeorgeV wrote:
OMFG it's the one I've always wanted and I've just spent all my money on a new PC/PSP... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


If by "just" you mean in the last 28 days and from a retailer, EU laws say that white goods can be returned without reason for a full refund - if you can do without playing Ridge Racer on the bus :shock:

Dave


Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:15 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:30 pm
Posts: 399
Location: Switzerland (I'm Norwegian)
Post 
aren't white goods like kitchen and household appliances?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IBANEZ-PAUL-GILBE ... dZViewItem


Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:51 pm
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:40 am
Posts: 168
Location: Tampere, Finland
Post 
Gray goods maybe? Well, electrical appliances anyway.

I've been living outside the U.K. for so long that my english is getting worse and my Finnish isn't getting any better... I mostly communicate in grunts now!!! :shock: :D

Dave


Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:00 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 651
Location: Scotland :(
Post 
Finn_Dave wrote:
GeorgeV wrote:
OMFG it's the one I've always wanted and I've just spent all my money on a new PC/PSP... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


If by "just" you mean in the last 28 days and from a retailer, EU laws say that white goods can be returned without reason for a full refund - if you can do without playing Ridge Racer on the bus :shock:

Dave


Meh, I'll just wait until I'm rich/famous, then I'll buy EVERY PGM in existance! :twisted:


Mwuahahhahaha!!!!11


Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:59 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:58 am
Posts: 388
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Post 
Mmm - I'm trying to pursued the wife that the PGM90 is a critical purchase but so far her response is that I've got enough PGMs. Women - they just don't understand!

I did notice that the advert doesn't go into to much detail about condition of guitar


Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:11 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 895 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.